The health, safety, and peace of mind of our patients is top priority through the developing outbreak of COVID-19. We sincerely hope that you are well and have not been affected. Dr. Dalessandro’s patient-first values remain unwavering in this uncertain time and our office remains open to treat those in need.
We have always followed strict sterilization procedures as outlined by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and, in light of COVID-19, we are currently taking additional precautions. As we manage the impact of this pandemic, we would like to share with you the active measures we are taking to ensure the health and safety of our staff and patients.
- Increasing the frequency of our already strict cleaning and sanitizing procedures.
- Reemphasizing the importance of following all hygiene protocols.
- Sanitizing all door knobs, pens, chairs, etc. between each patient.
- Providing hand sanitizer and antibacterial rinse for all patients and accompanying persons.
- Waiting room redesigned to allow for social distancing.
- Keeping in mind waiting room capacity when scheduling appointments.
- HEPA air filtration system in place.
- Face masks worn by all clinical staff and face shields/UV disinfection used for certain procedures.
We also ask for your help with the following precautionary measures.
- Please bring no more than one person with you to your appointment. Additional people will be asked to wait in the car.
- If possible, please take temperature the morning of your appointment. If unable to do so, we will take your temperature upon arrival.
- Please wear mask or face covering before entering our office, no gloves please.
- Sanitize hands upon entering our office.
- After setting personal items in exam room, wash hands for 20 seconds.
- To eliminate bacteria/infection, gargle with provided mixture of 1% peroxide and water.
While operating with an abundance of care, please note that we remain fully operational and available to assist with your dental needs. To make an appointment, please call our office at 847-884-0125.
While many things have changed during this uncertain time, one constant remains: our commitment to the health and safety of our patients. Thank you for your cooperation in this effort; we value you as a patient.